Submitted by : Chef Noor
2 lime slices cut into wheel shape
1 sprig fresh mint
3 tbsp raspberry infused simple syrup
Raspberry for garnish
1 cup sugar(u can use sucral)
1 cup water
2 cups raspberry
Ice cubes as needed
- In a cocktail shaker or in a jug muddle or crush the lime and mint leaves.
- Add raspberry syrup, ice then cover and shake well.
- Serve in a rock glass garnish with raspberry.
Method for simple raspberry syrup:
- In a saucepan combine the sugar and water cook the mixture over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and add in the raspberries.
- Allow the mixture to steep atleast for one day.
- After that this mixture can be preserved for two weeks in refrigerator.