Submitted by : Mia’s Domain
4 large beets
3 ounces fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled (optional)
1 cup cherry tomatoes
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 lemon, juice
2 tablespoons fresh dill
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Peel beets and dice into bite size wedges. In a bowl, and lemon juice and drizzle a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil over the beets.
- Add chopped garlic. Toss to coat beets. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Place beets on a baking sheet and roast for about 20 to 40 minutes or until caramelized and soft.
- Arrange on a serving platter and drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the top. Garnish with goat cheese crumbles (optional), cherry tomatoes, and fresh herbs.