Recipe Submitted by : Fountain Avenue Kitchen [Click and find more such recipes from Fountain Avenue Kitchen]
zucchini, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rounds or slices
Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat well with olive oil.
- Place the zucchini on the baking sheet, and then brush the tops of the zucchini with olive oil. (I like to spray with an olive oil mister.)
- Sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese. You can eyeball this, but a quarter teaspoon per round should be fine.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Remove from the oven, flip the zucchini, and sprinkle with a bit more Parmesan.
- Broil for 1 minute more or until golden.