Recipe Submitted by : Purvas-Food-Funda
Sabudana- 1 cup
Boiled potatoes – 2
Roasted peanuts- (remove the skin) 1/2 cup
Oil -2 tbsp
Cumin seeds (jeera)- 2 tsp
Green chillies- 2
Sugar- 1 tsp
Scraped fresh Coconut – 2 tbsp (optional)
Salt- as per taste
- Wash one cup of sabudana in water. Soak sabudana in 1 cup of water for 6 to 8 hours.
- Crush coarsely the roasted peanuts.
- Cut the boiled potatoes into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan and jeera &green chilies. (Red chilli shown in picture only for garnishing purpose.)
- Sauté for a minute. Add the potatoes, salt and mix well. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sabudana, crushed peanuts & sugar, mix well and cook on low flame for 3 minute with cover. Do not over cook as plumps occurs in it.
- Do not add or sprinkle water in this dish at any time.
- Garnish with scraped coconut & serve hot with curd.