Submitted by: Sarah Lewis
Duration :35 minutes
Serve : 4
150g green prawns, deveined, tails intact
1 glass white wine
3 1/2 tbs. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
1 small red chilli, chopped
1 tbs. Italian parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions or until al dente.
- Scrub the mussels well with a stiff brush. Discard any mussel that is open or has a broken shell.
- Put them in a little water over low heat & cook just until their shells open.
- Heat the oil in a large pan & add the garlic & chilli. When the garlic begins to turn colour add prawns.
- Cook for 5 minutes then add the mussels and wine. Season with salt & cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain the pasta & mix it with the shellfish & add the parsley. Toss until heated through & serve immediately.