Submitted by: Recipes from Spain
1 spring onion
A bunch of parsley
- Start rolling a bunch of parsley like you were rolling a cigar, and then chop it.
- Peel the cucumber but maintain a bit of the skin which will bring a more colorful salad.
- As we need to cut the cucumber in cubes, first we will cut onto slices, then pile up slices and cut onto stripes, then cut the stripes to form cubes.
- Chop a spring onion. Cut 2 tomatoes on cubes, first cut in half, cut in 4 the part with the peduncle, remove the peduncle and try to cut in cubes; cut the other part onto stripes turn 90 degrees and cut again onto stripe so you will have cubes.
- Add the tomatoes, spring onion and cucumber on a bowl and add the chopped parsley. Add salt, the juice of one lemon and olive oil. Give it a good mix, and let rest for some time.