Submitted by : Kashmira Popat
Duration :15-20 minutes
Serve : 3
1/2 cup Singhare Ka Atta (Chestnut Flour)
10 -12 small square pieces of Pumpkin
2 Potatoes (sliced)
2-3 Green Chilies (chopped)
1- Â½ tsp Salt
Oil for Frying
- Mix chestnut flour, green chilies, and salt in a bowl. Then gradually add water to make a smooth paste.
- Douse the slices of potatoes and squares of pumpkin in this paste one at a time.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Deep fry the doused potatoes and pumpkin pieces in the oil till they turn dark brown.
- Put the pakoras on kitchen towel to drain excess oil.
- Singhare Ke Pakore are ready to eat. Serve hot with green chutney
Slow Down the Flame of Gas for Crisp n perfect restaurant Golden Color.