Recipe Submitted by : Fountain Avenue Kitchen [Click and find more such recipes from Fountain Avenue Kitchen]
2-pounds large, uncooked shrimp–frozen works great; thaw first
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup olive oil
5 tablespoons Cajun seasoning mix
1/4 cup sesame oil
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 teaspoons dry mustard
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce or to taste
- Peel and devein shrimp leaving tails in tact. Whisk remaining ingredients together. Add shrimp to bowl or put everything in zipper-top bag and marinate about a half an hour in refrigerator.
- Skewer shrimp and grill over medium heat, 3 minutes per side, or just until pink.
- Soak wooden skewers in water prior to threading with shrimp so they don’t burn on grill.
- This amount of marinade will easily accommodate up to about three pounds of shrimp.
- Serve with corn bread and edamame or steamed broccoli for an easy, delicious well-rounded meal.