Recipe Submitted by : Delicious Kitchen
4 cups butternut or pumpkin, cut in cubes
2 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 – 2 tablespoons red or green Thai curry paste*
1 cup pareve chicken stock
400 gram can lite coconut milk
1 tablespoon soya sauce
1/4 cup chopped coriander/cilantro (optional)
4 to 5 sheets filo pastry, lightly brushed with oil
Pumpkin seeds to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large pan and lightly fry the Thai curry paste for 2 minutes.
- Toss through the butternut and sweet potato and then add the coconut milk and stock and allow to simmer 15 minutes till vegetables are soft.
- Stir in the chopped coriander and soya sauce and then pour mixture into a medium sized baking dish.
- Lightly bunch up oiled filo pastry sheets and place over the top of the vegetables to cover the surface completely then scatter pumpkin seeds over the top.
- Bake at 180 for approximately 15 – 20 minutes till the pastry is lightly golden.