Submitted by : Rajshree’s Culinary
- Cut cottage cheese, onions, deseeded tomatoes, green chilies diagonally.
- Heat oil in a wok and add ginger & garlic paste. Fry till you get a beautiful aroma.
- Mix cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, salt and tumeric powder in a bowl with water. Add this to the wok and stir.
- Add the chopped veggies and fry and on a high flame. Sprinkle a generous pinch of garam masala powder and finely chopped fresh coriander.
- Remove from flame and keep it covered for 5 mins.
- Serve with your choice of bread or rice – sprinkled with loads and loads of love!
Add ginger & garlic paste generously if you like your curry spicy.