Recipe Submitted by : Purva’s Food Funda (Mumbai, India)
Finely chopped Spring onion (only green part) – 1bunch or 2 cups
Gram flour- 4 tbsp or as required
Red chili powder or green chili crush – 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds powder- 1tsp
Coriander seeds powder- 1tsp
Sesame seeds- 2 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1tsp
Asafetida (Hing)- 1tsp
Soda bicarb – 1 pinch
Salt to taste
Veg. Oil- For frying
Water as required
- Wash spring onion and chopped.
- Add salt, red chili powder or green chili crush, cumin seeds powder, coriander seeds powder, sesame seeds, turmeric powder, asafetida (Hing), soda bicarb and mix well.
- Add gram flour and water as required.
- Heat oil in dip pan or kadhai and dip fry those pakode.
- Serve hot with mint chutney and tomato sauce.