Submitted by : Mia’s Domain
2 pounds salmon
2 cups medium size shrimp
1 cup cherry tomatoes
3 large celery stalks with leaves, chopped
1 small white onion, chopped
2 tablespoons capers
2 tablespoons fresh dill
1/4 cup green olives, chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
Extra Virgin olive oil
Sea salt and black pepper
- Season salmon both sides with sea salt, black pepper and olive oil.
- Remove shell and devein shrimp. Season with sea salt, black pepper and olive oil.
- In a large skillet on medium to high heat, add two tablespoons olive oil. Add onions and celery when hot and saute until soft (about 4 minutes).
- Add tomatoes, olives, capers, and dill. Toss for three minutes. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Remove from heat to cool.
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Place salmon skin side down on a slightly oiled baking sheet. Cut a pocket the length of the salmon and stuff with the veggies and shrimp. Season with sea salt andblack pepper and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until salmon is cooked ( don’t over cook).
- Garnish with fresh dill and drizzle with olive oil on top.
- Enjoy hot.
- The rule of thumb for cooking fish is that you cook it 10 minutes per inch of thickness.