Submitted by : Bliss-The Bakers
Duration : 30 minutes
Serve : 7-8
White flour 2 1/2 cups
White sugar 1 cup
Brown sugar 1/4 cup
Baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoon
Soda 1/2 teaspoon
Water 1/4 cup
Vanilla essence 2 teaspoons
Mixed glaced fruits 1/2 cup
Salt a pinch
Oil 3/4 cup
- Beat eggs and sugar very well until eggs turns fluffly and soft.
- Gradually pour oil while keep beating. This is a very important step as the softness hidden in this step. Add vanilla essence and salt and beat for a minute.
- Sift dry ingredients twice and fold glaced fruits in little of the flour.
- Fold into the egg mixture nicely with light hand. Pour into the muffins mould and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- You will notice the cracks on it which is a sign of perfection 🙂
Tip : Beat in honey along with eggs to enhance the texture of your cake.