Submitted by : Sorna’s Kitchen
Ingredients for Seasoning
Oil for cooking
½ tsp mustard seeds
1 dried chilly ( cut into small)
1 onion big chopped
1 tbsp ginger & garlic paste
Mix with water into paste(Masala)
1 tsp chilly powder
½ tsp coriander powder
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1 tomato chopped
1 bay leaf (small)
1 green chilly cut
1 tender coconut (flesh, cut)
Salt to taste
3 tbsp coconut cream/fresh cream
¼ tsp garam masala
Coriander leaves chopped
- Heat up oil fry mustard seed & dry chilly.
- Add in onion & fry until golden brown colour.
- Add ginger & garlic paste, curry leaves, fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in masala paste & stir until oil comes up.
- Add tomato, green chilly, bay leaf, coconut flesh, salt & stir for 3 more minutes.
- Add coconut cream, garam masala.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- This dish goes well with plain rice & breads.