Submitted by : Sorna’s Kitchen
3 tbsp ready-made green curry paste
120 gm boneless chicken breast, sliced
11/2 cup coconut cream
1 cup coconut milk
1 eggplant green, sliced
1/2 cup Thai eggplant (baby)
2 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
5 birds eye chilly red
5 birds eye chilly green
1/4 cup fresh sweet basil leaves
3 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp palm sugar
- In a wok, heat coconut milk over a medium heat until boiling.
- Add green curry paste & stir well over a low heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add chicken & boil for another 5 minutes.
- Add both eggplants & continuing cooking for another few minutes until cooked.
- Add fish sauce, coconut cream & bring to a boil.
- Add kaffir lime leaves, green & red chilly remove from the heat.
- Garnish with sweet basil leaves.
- Serve with hot plain rice.