Submitted by : Southern Cooking Light
1 lb. of ground turkey
1 Pack of Jimmy Dean Sage Sausage
1 tsp. ground mustard
1 tsp . poultry seasoning
salt & pepper, to taste
Sautéed peppers (whatever color you like) and onions
1 box of turkey stuffing mix (Stovetop or Pepperidge farm will work)
- Mix together and form into a meatloaf mold. Bake for 30-40 minutes until center is no longer pink.
- Top the meatloaf with your favorite brown gravy (make sure it is thick). I love Knorr Brown Gravy. ..yes it is a package, but oh so good!
- Then top with Ricotta Mash Potatoes
Ricotta Mash Recipe
- Yukon Gold Mash Potatoes boiled until soft and mashed . Mash the potatoes with butter, salt, milk and pepper to taste and consistency then add in ricotta cheese and shredded parmesan cheese.
- Top Meatloaf with Mash Potatoes then top with shredded parm and real bacon pieces or bacon bits and broil until top has a light golden brown.