Submitted by : Carla December
1 1/2 cups zucchini (grated, squeezed and drained)
2 roasted red peppers (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (grated)
1/2 cup feta (crumbled)
1 teaspoon oregano
2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix the zucchini, roasted red pepper, garlic, feta, oregano, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and oregano in a bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until a toothpick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour!